Gatlinburg, Tennessee
1.4
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We are agreed to a 90 minute tour which we were promised 6 tickets to attractions. After being told we were VIP and asked how we got that status and it was a new program.

That turned out to be a bunch of ***, now that i'm reading reviews from 2010 stated they were also VIPS. Our tour guide at Gatlinburg on 12/31 was at 12pm with Kaitlin Evans (865-773-3776), which was 30 mins late. After I told her we had appointments for massages and needed to be done at 2pm, she proceeded with her presentation. THAT LASTED 8 HOURS AND SEVERAL OF NO, she called over a manager because we were VIPS.

She wouldn't allow us to get up or come back. She was very rude and forceful. She brought us down from $1200 to $99 a month for a studio. We declined, than she proceeded to rudely ask us why.

We explained we would like to invest an house before a vacation home while being newlyweds and we couldn't afford it. Than said you make on 50k and he's a civil engineer, WHY NOT!!???? We don't want it. Please process us out 4x.

Than we finally agreed. NOW we're cancelling and having trouble reaching our Closing officer Sue Bumpus. After calling a different closing officer she said we couldn't cancel with anyone but our closing officer. Why when you all perform the job.

After calling customer service, the lady had an attitude and kept trying to sell us a better deal. WE SAID NO!!! I indicated the phone call was being recording for my lawyers sake and she indicated I couldn't use call in court against them. She was able to track down the closing officer, that we were told was off that day and my fiance was told she was busy.

LIES!!!!! They are trying to stall pass our 10 days. But we will be sending a CERTIFIED LETTER VIA UPS, FEDEX, USPS and returning the tablet and booklet. We are in contact with a lawyer.

And after reading the reviews from other owners, we are glad we still have time to cancel.

Seems like we were sold lies. I want what i was promised for the 90 mins tour and our down payment back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments