Roosevelt, Utah

No value, can't sell, cant use week, was supposed to be able to keep weeks it has been changed we lose weeks after 2 years, maintence costs have doubled, now there are hot weeks we can't book , we have a floating week that should be any time if it is 3 months in advance , we were given crappy dirty units, bad locations, charged for laundry soap , charged for wi-fi, We were placed in a front unit everything was heard fighting and traffic , hookers comiing and going after complaining every night we got to spend 2 nights of 7 in a back unit that was quiet and clean. I could go on and on I hate it there. Yes sigh me up for law suit.....

Laura Harrison

harrisonlaura@hotmail.com

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Herndon, Virginia, United States #619239

Fuoroli vs Westgate trial date : 2/10/2014 10am, Las Vegas NV

Westgate Guest Relations

Hi Laura,

We would love to speak with you about your stay.We apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us and we would love to have the opportunity to make things right.

Please contact us at your earliest convenience.We look forward to hearing from you.

to Westgate Guest Relations #613766

Why should anyone contact you "Westgate Guest Relations"?????So that you can feed us more lies and push more scams???

How do you sleep at night knowing that you work for a company built on lies and unethical practices...."Westgate Guest Relations" - now there's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one....

We are fighting back, If you were, ripped-offs, and victim's of a Westgate Resort Timeshare scam's in the US.Please email iinez@optonline.net there an investigation going on .

If you want to put your name on the list. send your full name , phone, total amt. of money you have paid out. ASAP and please pass this message on.

Are you can send me your phone #.

and I will call you.iinez@optonline.net

I had a really hlrirboe time finding a good nursing bra.For my first two babies I bought a Playtex nursing bra and hated it.

It made me look really frumpy and it was uncomfortable. I ended up wearing one of my regular underwire bras and pulled the strap down when I nursed. Throughout the pregnancy I went from a C to a DD so, for me, I preferred underwire.With my third baby I found a REALLY great bra on eBay. It is an underwire by Wacoal and was half the price.

They come in light pink or blue. I even wore them for several months after I quit nursing because I would forget it was a nursing bra. They are also really well constructed in that the part of the bra close to your body is like a regular cup w/a hole in the middle. The outer piece looks like a regular bra.

It also gave me more of a normal look than the weird look I seemed to get from other nursing bras that I found locally.These are half the price that you would find them for in the store, if you can find them in the stores close to you at all.If you want, or can go with, an underwire these are the best!Oh yeah, for this bra you may want to wait until you start regularly nursing to decide on what size to get.

You may very well get larger.If a store somewhere close by has Wacoal bras then you could go try a similar non-nursing style on to figure out what size to get on eBay.