This package was sold under the vise that I owed property that I could vacation anytime I want.None of which is true.

In order to reserve a room during the time I want to take a vacation I have to pay a separate service called interval international where I have to deposit my share or reservation almost two years in advance then west gate tells me if my "timeshare" is available during that time and I have to pay a reservation fee. I have to schedule an entire week and to split it would cost an additional fee. I have yet to use any of it, because it is too big of a hassle. So I am paying for nothing.

Tried to exchange for a hotel stay instead. It was cheaper to book the hotel directly.

Worst thing I have ever done....literally throwing money up a monkeys butt.Is there a class action for false advertising....please contact me and I will join.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Westgate Resorts. The most disappointing about westgate resorts vacation ownership at Westgate Resorts was fees Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westgate Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Westgate Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

How much did you pay for that I was sold the same thing