When I called to reserve they told me to either change my dates or that there was nothing they could do to give me the room that I pay for which Is a one bedroom but in still paying thousands of dollars.I asked them what they can do so they gave me a ton at this *** Motel not Resort and they told me that I can no longer use my weekend because I'm doing an exchange with the motel.

Giving me nothing to satisfy me I hate the fact I signed this paper work considering it was an anniversary expense we invested on.They are extremely rude and don't understand how much money you're laying they treat you like a piece of ***.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

WestgateGuestRelations

First we would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings on Westgate Resorts.Allow us to express our apologies if for any reason you were not placed in the unit that you purchased.

Unfortunately, we are unable to advise of why this happened due to lack of information.

However, under no circumstances should a guest be made to feel unappreciated or disrespected.We apologize again for this unfortunate experience, and do hope you will grant us the opportunity to better service you in the future.