Kissimmee, Florida
1.4
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food

My husband and i purchased a Share/vacation spot in Florida in 2008, should be paid for by now but am still paying for it. They sold and changed up my share three times and we had to put down three down payment.

(again we should have paid it off by now it was only a 6 year contract) Now we are in 2016 and imagine we are still paying this *** thing off. Like all the rest they have threatened us with collection and now our HOA are thru the rough, NEVER BUY FROM THEM.

If I could go back and redo, I would have never purchased from here. Buyers be ware they are scammers and cheats!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

• Owner Pricing

Comments

It sounds like you never could afford it in the 1st place irresponsible grown person. And how did u get on tour? Oh yea, u wanted something for nothing.

@Anonymous

AND they are lying, because a Westgate loan is for 10 years...if they bought in 2008, they aren't finished yet! And 3 downpayments?

It sounds like they had to divide the downpayment into 3 months because they were broke, and they didn't rememeber or understand what they had explained to them for 4 hours, plus another hour by a Notary, plus signed about 20 documents. lol...moochers remorse.