1.4

I bought a time share for over 10yrs.now and have not been able to use it at ALL, every time I call everything is booked up.

one funny thing about 2yrs ago I called for the Smokey mountains of course it was booked up of course .. but just 2days later they called to book but it was for only 3days and they wanted 150$ what is this for its for the stay and its for deposit for the meeting to buy a time share to the Smokey mountains. come to find out it was for VIP clients because I made 95K a yr. I told them I only made about 24,000 a yr.

....., o no I don't make enough and they even repaid my 150$ that they got me for from the day before.. after that there isn't even a glimmer of hope to get a vacation they promised. it seams I would work my schedule around for them ,but for some reason there is no times at any of there sites for the next 8monthes ok book it.

oo sorry that one has been taken already.ok so at this point I paid cash of $16,000 and 10yrs of maintenance cost and 3lost and 3bank time share,,

Review about: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $22000.

I didn't like: Scam.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments