IN MIRACLE MILE MALL IN VEGAS A GROUP OF PEOPLE WERE OFFERING A FREE TICKET TO A SHOW IF WE GO TO A CONFERENCE ABOUT SOME CONDOS IN PLANET HOLLYWOOD HOTEL,KNOWING WE DID NOT HAVE ANY MONEY WE DECIDED TO GO. TO MAKE THE STORY SHORT THEY OFFERED AN APARTMENT THAT WAS ON FORECLOSURE FOR THIS GREAT PRICE IN VEGAS STRIP WE DID NOT NEED GOOD CREDIT OR ANYTHING ALL WE NEEDED WAS A CREDIT CARD AND SINCE WE HAD IT AFTER ALL THE QUESTIONS WE ASKED AND ALL THE PERFECT ANSWERS THEY GAVE US WE AGREE THAT WE WERE BUYING AN APARTMENT IN VEGAS THAT WE COULD USE ANY TIME OF THE YEAR BECAUSE IT WAS OUR PROPERTY AND WE WERE SEND IN A LIMO TO THE PLANET HOLLYWOOD HOTEL TO SEE THE APARTMENT,BUT ON THE WAY THERE THE DRIVER SAID THAT HE WAS INSTRUCTED TO TAKE US TO OUR HOTEL.WE GOT IN CONTACT WITH THEM AND THEY JUST KEEP MAKING US PROMISES AND TOLD US THAT EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO REVERSE THE DEAL OUR CREDIT WAS GOING TO BE DAMAGED BECAUSE WHAT WE BOUGHT WAS A PROPERTY THAT WAS ON FORECLOSURE.ANY WAY CONTACT ME AND I GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS THIS HAPPENED ON JUNE 22 2012.PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I STILL CANCEL THIS.THANK YOU.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Westgate Planet holly wood put me in on Class Action

08 Planet Hollywood, By Westgate and that have a a bad dream every since iinez@iptonline.net No Aldo G. Ba In Fl Scam, Scam.

Westgate Planet Hollywood Tower on Center of strip is a rip-off

they took our monies 2008 and we have not seen nor use this timeshare and we trying to get a real lawyer or join a class action.

even the word G .A.

Y.is blocked out ###

Jeff - Westgate is lame they harrass everyone for tours even single fathers...and single *** guys, and even *** couples Two men who make way more than one guy and a stay at home mom.

Those people at WESTGATE are evil - they lost the property in Vegas and at least Hilton can treat those people better.good luck - but don't buy from them - Marriott tours single men.

Why as a single father can I not get disciunted packages or free tickets for touring your facilities? I feel this is discrimination, and am considering a lawsuit. No one will return my calls!!