We were given free show tickets and other incentives to listen to a 90 min (turned out to be 3 hours) time share presentation.Upon refusal an alternative offer was presented.

We were told that we were "locking into" a time share price and would receive as a part of this deal 4 weeks of time share usage over three years plus a bonus 4 night 3 day stay at a westgate property.

Upon inquiry when booking I purchased locking in the price!!!What a scam, I'm an educated person and can't believe if I had been fully informed of "the deal" I would have said no thank you!!

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

We thought we were buying a 4 week vacation at different locations.Turns out we purchased a lock in price In case we decided to purchase.

On our vacation we went to a presentation and still refused to buy, then was told that the $1295 was paid for the lock in price and could only be used if we purchased a timeshare and we had no more weeks to use. They tried to get my husband and myself to sign some papers but we refused to look at any other papers. We just left!

I told them that I was afraid to sign anything because we had been lied to and deceived.I'm trying to get my payments back from our credit union.

Did you rescind? Check the contract and state law to see if you still can.

Westgate Resorts - Salesperson lied Westgate Resorts "...I have decided to make it my life's mission to post as many negative comments about Westgate as is humanly possible..." Read more Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Fuoroli vs. Westgate Jury Trial  2/10/2014  Westgate Resorts "4/24/2010 Certified letter to Westgate CEO Mr David Siegel: Dear Sir. after months of failed attempts to resolved problems with our Planet Hollywood Towers timeshare purchase, it has become apparent that..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more