2.2
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

WAS TOLD IF YOU SIT IN OUR 1 1/2 PRESENTATION WE COULD GET OUR SEA WORLD TICKETS CHEAPER. WELL WHAT A FRICKEN JOKE.

THREE HOURS LATER I FINALLY GET MY TICKETS. WAS ON HONEY MOON WAISTED MY WHOLE ENTIRE MORNING. WILL NEVER EVER RETURN AND WILL TELL PEOPLE TO STAY AWAY.

EVEN AFTER I TOLD 3 DIFFRENT PEOPLE I WAS NOT INTERESTED THEY SEND OTHER VERY RUDE PUSHY PEOPLE TO TRY AND CHANGE YOUR MIND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE DIRT AND FEEL GUILTY FOR NOT BUYING INTO THERE TIME SHARE. I TOLD THEM I WAS GIVING UP MY REGULAR HOME SO THEY COULD HAVE ALL MY MONEY TO MAKE THEM RICHER.

This reviewer shared experience about "felt like dirt when i left. felt guilty when i came back from sea world to even come in and return my room keys." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Westgate Resorts. The most disappointing about westgate resorts room from Westgate Resorts was your pushy sales men that dont take no for answer , but reviewer liked pool. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westgate Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Westgate Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1020735

quit paying monthly dues and get a timeshare attorney i did

I was not giving up my home