We bought into the travel club in Gatlinburg Tennessee in 2014. We were supposed to get two weeks a year at any westgate resort for $500 a week no matter the size of the unit.

And various other discounts. I have tried to make reservations at Gatlinburg and I am always told they are booked up even after I see that they have specials going for non members so I call and once they find out you are a member they aren't running the special for where you want to go. So they do have rooms available they just won't rent them to members. They want new people they already have your money so why help you out.

I wish I would have read the reviews before we bought. Well very expensive lesson learned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 03, 2015.

Comments

just stop paying them and refuse to accept any calls. they will c all you 10 times a day. the worst is a hit to your credit.

No, the VERY worst is you will be out thousands of dollars for a room you can never rent with maintenance fees for life ( and the lives of your children).

Dont feel bad not obligating your agreement- if they hadnt lied, NO ONE would buy into this mess.