We bought into the travel club in Gatlinburg Tennessee in 2014. We were supposed to get two weeks a year at any westgate resort for $500 a week no matter the size of the unit.

And various other discounts. I have tried to make reservations at Gatlinburg and I am always told they are booked up even after I see that they have specials going for non members so I call and once they find out you are a member they aren't running the special for where you want to go. So they do have rooms available they just won't rent them to members. They want new people they already have your money so why help you out.

I wish I would have read the reviews before we bought. Well very expensive lesson learned.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Westgate Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westgate Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Westgate Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments

just stop paying them and refuse to accept any calls. they will c all you 10 times a day. the worst is a hit to your credit.

No, the VERY worst is you will be out thousands of dollars for a room you can never rent with maintenance fees for life ( and the lives of your children).

Dont feel bad not obligating your agreement- if they hadnt lied, NO ONE would buy into this mess.