My husband is a proffesional truck driver, he has to wait until January until he is notified of his available date to go on Vacation. I call WR and our home resort is in TN, nothing is available for june when is the only time we can take our vacation with the children.

I was told that the only time and place we could go is to Orlando Fl, why do we want to go there when we live $ hours away from there and we go once a month during the weekend??????????????? It is ridiculous the time and effort i have spent trying to get a vacation booked for us in june, i have called WR 6 times in the past 3 days and they transfer my phone call or leave me on hold.. I am about fet up with this time share ***!! we don't deserve this kind of treatment, we have been owners since 2004, and now to book to Orlando wich is the only place available we have to pay $150.00 exchange fee!!!

What ever happened to "customers first"? Why can't owners get the priority of their time share before everyone else? I don't feel that is right for owners to be in a race with non ownners to be able to book their week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very disapointed!!

I will never recomend anyone to buy a Time Share from WESTGATE RESORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They lie, they cheat you out of your$$$$, and leave you on hold so they won't have to face the truth..............................

Review about: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

We can't let WestGate keep Scamming people and get away with it?

The Hilton Resort have bought my timeshare and now they too trying to make me pay fees.

I need Help NOw.

Ridx

Here are some agencies for everyone to contact that are on this class or people whom are fed up with west gate and their deceptive practices. The more people that contact all these agencies the quicker they will be investigated for fraud and ethics on state and federal charges.

1)FTC 1(877)382-4357

2)HUD 1(800)347-3735

3)Bureau of Compliance,Regulations and Complaints,Orlando 1(850)488-1122

4)FL Dept of AG and Consumer Services 1(800)435-7352

Out of FL 1(850)410-3800

5)Div of Consumer Services(timeshares) 1(850)487-1395

6)FL Public Service Commission 1(800)342-3552.

If everyone and I mean everyone that reads these posts contacts all these agencies they will have plenty of ammunition to go after them on several State and Federal charges.Lets give them their just action for all of their deceptive practices and fraud to all they encounter.