Fairfax, South Carolina
4.0

We went to Westgate villas and spa in Orlando for our timeshare presentation. We talked to our representative, he was very nice, and he talked to my kids, and made them feel welcome.

We went on a tour of the villas and it looked very nice, it looked very clean. He gave my kids some cookies, and then we went back to the main building and sat down. There he tried to get us to buy the timeshare. My husband played along and talked to the guy, but turned down the offer at the end.

He said that there was nothing he could do, so we went downstairs and go our two free Disney tickets. We asked the lady at the counter for the free lunch we were promised. She said that your representative was supposed to take you to the lunch before the tour. We were very disappointed as the kids were very hungry.

We just ended up going out to eat.

Overall, it was a pretty great tour, but I just wish we were given the lunch. However, I just think that we got lucky after reading the reviews on this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments