Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

HORRIBLE experience. The staff was rude!

We asked for extra pillows and they brought us sheets folded inside of pillow cases. Had to pay $10 a day for WIFI, the pools were dirty, we could not sleep at night due to the loud music booming from next door, salesperson(s) VERY PUSHY. WASTE OF MONEY AND IT'S ALL LIES! I would not go to another hotel with the affiliated name IF YOU PAID ME!

I can't believe a company is LEGALLY allowed to treat people this way, and try to take your money! I've never been so unhappy with a vacation like this before.

I'd rather sleep in my car. Wouldn't even want my worst enemy to endure this ***.

melissacolli wrote the review because of "everything" at Westgate Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Westgate Resorts to "make the public aware of this scam and let the company go down!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was your pushy sales men that dont take no for answer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westgate Resorts and westgate resorts sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments