Review about Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership from Four Corners, Florida

117 of 443 Westgate Resorts reviews

My fiancée & I purchased not one, but two timeshares and one is 10k the other is about 25K and we are so freaking pissed off!I don't know how we got scammed into buying, but the uneducated timeshare consumers always falls for the bait.

Now we are proud owners of a 1 bedroom villa for 1 week and a 2 bedroom room for 2 weeks, so *** MAD right now.

I am in need of some legal help here to see how we can get out of this scammed purchase.My contact email is : gusto11071@outlook.com

I don't know what to do, anyone pleas help ASAP

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
117 of 443 Westgate Resorts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 10, 2015 #1076948 Hephzibah, Georgia, United States

Me and my wife also purchased a timeshare in St. augustine Fl. 20yrs ago for 11000 dollars and receive invitations for weekend trips to look at other timeshares since ours is paid off so we go on vacation go to their seminars and talk to their salespeople for 2 hrs to enjoy a 1000dollar vacation. we love making 100 to 200 dollars and the vacation, heck, we get a five star room 100dollar dinner and paid 150 check we cash at their bank there just by saying NO!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.