Review about Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership from Bronson, Florida
I stayed at Westgate Resorts last night, Feb 3-4th 2016.Our room (1035b) had a decent set up and it was a nicely decorated room with a balcony, but it wasn't clean at all!
The laundry room was disgusting, we had bugs all over our entry door, and then this morning I woke up feeling awful, very congested and sneezing like crazy! Knowing I had to get on the road again, I jumped in the shower and that's when I noticed all the mold! All around the shower and on the ceiling. I started investigated further and found 2 corners full of dirt and black mold in the bathroom alone!
It was obvious that they had just tried to paint over it at some point but didn't fix it correctly and this explains why I was feeling so bad, I'm very sensitive to black mold! I immediately went to the front desk to report my findings and was brushed off and told that they couldn't do anything about it because I didn't report it right away when I checked in. I explained that I took pictures of the bathroom but they wouldn't even look at them, simply said they'd pass along the info to housekeeping. I'm very frustrated!
If I had my son along for my trip, I very well could have had a night in the ER as he's even more senitive to black mold and has asthma!
I pray no one else is subjected to this issue and they correct the problem immediately but I'm doubtful!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "My husband and I were on our honeymoon in Gatlinburg, Tn when we were approached by a "body-snatcher" who convinced us to go on a 90-minute tour for compensation of..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."