915, Westgate Resorts Rd, Gatlinburg, TN 37738, USA
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

It would be a better rating if they had better communication and understanding of our situation, I was supposed to check in on Monday I know it is not there fault there was a fire. But they were aware of what was going on and I did not receive a call saying there was any problems or any thing.

I drove 12 and a half hours to get there with no place to stay. They do not want to refund my money they keep telling me to reschedule. I am not rich and by far don't have the money, I work full time and only wish I could travel that much. {They also did not help with finding a new place to stay, it being around 7 at night when we got there most hotels booked.

but we managed to find one to stay at. The first night and it was a bad dive I would never would recommend to anyone and then had to waste more money and drive home to Michigan the 2nd day. They were aware of all the wild fires going on and did not even 2 days before (Saturday), when I spoke with the Gatlinburg location tell me there was anything even wrong or going on.

I will also be posting this in other location on the social media to make people aware of Westgate properties. Once I am contacted by them I may change my rating until then, this will be plastered everywhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort And Spa Room Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Full refund of my money plus at least part of my gas money for a wasted trip.

Westgate Resorts Cons: False information, Very poor customer service, Lack of full disclosure, Lies.

• Westgate Resorts Bad Deals

Comments

I can believe they couldn't care less to call you......because they couldn't care less to evacuate Westgate Resort when it was too smokey to breathe properly...the majority of guests evacuated of their own accord when the fire reached the property....All Westgate cared was that you checked out and left so you weren't their problem...