7700 Westgate Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA

Update by user Jul 28, 2017

Please see the pictures of the mold/mildew in the bathroom ceiling. Horrible. I am taking to BBB and L&I for sure they need to know about this.

Original review posted by user Jul 28, 2017

I can't even begin to express what a horrible experience i had. First i waited an additional 1 before i got into a motel 6 version of a resort room.

I had a larger unit which sleeps 10. The reason they were inspecting it. The resort room AC barely worked, the ice maker did not work it took 2 days to get 14 ice cubes. The bathroom is a hazard and not handicapped assessable it is awkward to get in and out of shower.

The bathroom ceiling had mildew, mold on it. The entire place had stucco chipping. Curtains were from the 70's. They didnt even have tge appropriate amount of kitchen ware or pots for a party of 10.

I have never been so disgusted. Everyone i spoke with had no care and downplayed my concerned.

I will never stay here nor recommend this place to anyone i will make sure i let everyone i encounter my experience. I cant even rate this place awlful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Room.

Comments