3000 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
2.4
Cleanliness
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We stayed at the Westgate Las Vegas from July 5th 2019 to July 13th 209.We were put into room 1155 and all night we had to listen to the screeching noise from the elevators. The next morning they moved us into room 550 and we unpacked everything only to discover that the room was giving out a nauseating smell from the AC drip pan.

We were quickly rushed out into our final room for the remainder of the 6 days but in the hurry, we discovered the next morning that we left 2 cosmetic bags in the bathroom all with my Rx and other medications. It has cost me $125.00 dollars to get all my Rx's refilled at the local Walmart again while in Las Vegas. I guess what happens in vegas actually stays in vegas. We called security then lost and found and house keeping and the front desk maybe 3 times a day and they kept saying there was nothing turned in and logged in from that room.

We made at least 15 calls to the point that everyone at the front desk knew who I was, especially the Manager, Heather. We were spending our 40th. wedding anniversary and boy or boy was this a stressful vacation. Finally came home yesterday and filled out a lost and found report to the Westgate website on line and within 3 hours, believe it or not and just like magic, lost and found suddenly found my items and called at 5:30 EST, 7 days after leaving the room When I called lost and found when I was there they kept saying to me that everything turned in by housekeeping is cataloged and entered into the computer daily by the next day It took me having to fill out a form 7 days later for them to find my items within 3 hours.

Now I have to pay them $20.35 to ship it back to me.

These people don't care. This series of events ruined our entire vacation.

Vikram Bajnath 954 673 9946

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Room.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

RowdyMountainLion378

Now I have to pay them $20.35 to ship it back to me. These people don't care.

This series of events ruined our entire vacation. Vikram Bajnath 954 673 9946