30103 River Ranch Blvd, River Ranch, FL 33867, USA
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We have been going to Westgate River Ranch for 13 years. Good or bad we always went at least 4 times a year.

Since the beginning of this year the relationship from your team seems to have disappeared, a lot of old faces are gone. the hometown service doesn't exist, prices have skyrocketed. We went into the skeet range Sat. with friends that has been out there 30 years and found out the price went from $9.50/a round to $27.50.

Am I missing something? Golf, closed for reseeding during a holiday weekend? I can see your attendance is up but just remember, when the fad goes away, it's always the old reliable core group of customers that you have to lean on during the bad times. I was pretty upset when I went to the desk and they said " we have no control over it, its corporate" and that person knows who they are that said that.

I told them that they won't get another penny off of me. I hope someone does read this and starts sleeping on some of these brainstorms that they come up with before they run all of us off!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Westgate River Ranch Resort And Rodeo Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Westgate Resorts Pros: Rodeo.

Westgate Resorts Cons: Fees, Rude bunch of people.

• Western Atmosphere