We were lied to from the beginning. The guy that sold us our time share showed us one cabin that we were suppose to be buying, he told us maintenance fee would not go over 200.00.

When we went for our week, we had to climb 4 floors, to a smaller cabin than we were promised. Maintenance fee's are now $615.00. We hate this place. with bad knees it's impossible to climb stairs, which our guide told us we would never have to do.

When we complained to Amy Little, she said the only thing she could do was to sell us a larger cabin. They would not try to help us at all, and was very rude.

We were not told the interest on this loan was outrageous.This co. should be made to pay back money they lied to.

Review about: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

Colleyville, Texas, United States #1188522

I know what you mean. My husband ended up in hospital for several weeks and they expect up to keep up ever month even though we had no money coming in. They Don't care.

stepzero 1-888-552-1358 i was lied to also and they helped me to get out of my timeshare. hope this helps some you out there

Ridx

Here are some agencies for everyone to contact that are on this class or people whom are fed up with west gate and their deceptive practices. The more people that contact all these agencies the quicker they will be investigated for fraud and ethics on state and federal charges.

1)FTC 1(877)382-4357

2)HUD 1(800)347-3735

3)Bureau of Compliance,Regulations and Complaints,Orlando 1(850)488-1122

4)FL Dept of AG and Consumer Services 1(800)435-7352

Out of FL 1(850)410-3800

5)Div of Consumer Services(timeshares) 1(850)487-1395

6)FL Public Service Commission 1(800)342-3552.

If everyone and I mean everyone that reads these posts contacts all these agencies they will have plenty of ammunition to go after them on several State and Federal charges.Lets give them their just action for all of their deceptive practices and fraud to all they encounter.

WE PURCHASED IN JUNE 2011, WAS PROMISED WE COULD USE IT IN DECEMBER OF 2011, DID NOT HAPPEN. NOW TRYING TO BOOK FOR APRIL CAN DO THAT EITHER.

WAS TOLD THAT WE DID NOT PURCHASE THAT MONTH. WE WERE TOLD THAT WE COULD BOOK ANYTHING THROUGH OUT THE YEAR. ALSO, WAS TOLD THAT YEARLY MAINTENANCE FEE WOULD BE $200 A YEAR GOT A BILL FOR $604. WAS TOLD WE COULD DO OWNERS NIGHT FOR $59 A NIGHT CALLED ABOUT THAT AND THAT IS $159 A NIGHT.

IT NO USE TO US IF WE CAN STAY THERE. JUST WANT TO GET OUT FROM UNDER IT COMPLETELY!!!

You need more help than you will get here. Try TUG or a local attorney.