10000 Turkey Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

From June 2 until June 09 2017 my family stayed at the Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa in Orlando. My wife and children stayed the entire week.

This complaint is directly against one of the WORST, IMPOLITE, RUDE and BULLY sales person we have met in almost 12 years in this Country. Her is MARISOL VILLOTA and she is a time share sales person. We are Westgate Owners since 2008 and as a sales person my self, this type of people are a shame to have in any organization. As a company who lives from customer satisfaction, Westgate should immediately eliminate this type of employees.

Below, find a summary of what happened with Marisol Villota. On June 5th, a salesperson named Frank called the room where my family was staying and very attentive and gently let my wife know about a breakfast available for owners that morning. My family assisted with my children to the breakfast and during that time, Frank made an appointment for the following day June 6th 2017 at 10:30 am for a follow up meeting with owners regarding current and future Westage's projects. When my wife told about our 3 children, he mentioned that there was a game room with Play Station machines available for them while the meeting was going on.

The moment the children heard Play Station they wanted to go. Meeting was confirmed. On June 6th, my family assisted to breakfast area at 9:30am and were ready at 10:20am at the owner's help desk counter awaiting to be assigned a person for the meeting. Children were already anxious and tired awaiting for the Game Room access.

A salesperson named MARISOL VILLOTA showed up and after introducing herself, she took my family to the second floor and asked them to eat breakfast. After my wife answered that they already had breakfast, she left them awaiting at the edge of the staircase. Nobody was offered a seat. After half an hour of waiting standing in the same place and with children going crazy, Marisol Villota showed up saying she still wasn't ready and was reviewing some documentation.

My wife reminded Mrs. Villota that the meeting was scheduled for 10:30am and that children were very impatient. To which Villota answered very IMPOLITE, RUDE and BULLY without letting my wife finish that nobody can rush her and that she wanted 90 minutes for her presentation. Also told my wife to leave if she wanted too.

That Villota wasn't going to FORCE her stay. My wife tried to explain to her that children were very tired and Villota said two more times IMPOLITE, RUDE and BULLY "if you want you can go". After that my wife turned around and left to the first floor. Children were really tired, crying and they never got to see any Game Room.

My wife in the first floor tried to get a hold of a Manager without success. NO MANAGER ON DUTY!! After almost an hour and NO MANAGER AVAILABLE, my wife attempted to reach Frank again which wasn't available either. She finally got a hold of Frank and he said that he couldn't come back and that he couldn't help.

In the first floor again in her search for a manager, my wife talked to an employee (brazilian per her accent) asking for a manager. She sent an employee who didn't want to give her name until the third time that she was asked for. She gave the name of Danit Escobar although it was of no help. After another half an hour looking for managers, a new salesperson named Carlos Shulzer showed up and after apologizing, took my family to the second floor again and made his Timeshare presentation.

Carlos took our children to the Game Room. We could have done more business if it weren't for the ugly episode with Marisol Villota. Mr. Shulzer finished his presentation at 2:30 pm The fact that there was no manager on site is a disgrace and disrespect to their customers.

The fact that Westgate has employees with no attitude nor any customer service skills is a embarrassing for such a large company.

I hope that a REAL MANAGER will take his time to read my complaint and ACT. Westgate needs more Carlos Shulzer and no Marisol Villotas.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Sales Representative.

Westgate Resorts Cons: Sales person, False information, Trickery, Increasing fees, Not satisfied.

Comments

If you took offense to the sales tactics, why didn't you just leave the sales presentation room? All Westgate could do would be to charge the cost of the breakfast against your registered credit card.

Most likely, Westgate would do nothing. Of course, you would forfeit the discounted benefits promised for attending the presentation.