2.0

Have owned a long time, when we get to go on a vacation ~ the insistance on the "Meeting" is for sales. I don't want to go.

They nag! WHen arrived, cut my foot on glass in the entryway, place needed cleaned. Many apartment were empty, they could and have SHOULD have moved us to a different unit. I never get the same unit, not sure why!

I spend most vacations arguing w/staff, requesting management. Then the stress gets the best of me and I cry!!! Have never gotten satisfaction from management. Please update me on the progress of the class action.

Have you opened a facebook page, would be easier to follow and get many more readers. cathystorm@comcast.net Maintenance fees go Up each year, nagging telephone calls all the time.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Westgate Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Westgate Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not satisfied, pushy sales manager, being lied too and mis information. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westgate Resorts westgate resorts accommodation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments