I have had my timeshare for 3 years. I was within the time limit to cancel the timeshare but I could never get anyone to contact me....

I was made to believe it was something I could pass on. I am on a critical medication which the transaction was taking way too long and I was getting ready to leave when two diiferent times they told me only a few more minutes. I started getting sick and again they told me almost done. I signed the paperwork with a basic understanding on how the timeshare works which is totally different from the other timeshare I own and extremely easy to use.

I am intelligent and comprehend legal documents fairly easy, but this paperwork is so confusing that I have not been able to ever use it. Oh when I stopped paying maint.

fees to get someone to call me, when they did all I got was threats, so I paid...anyone have any suggestions. I feel *** that I got scammed Tanya S

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Westgate Resorts Cons: Lot of double talk, Threats and i have still not used time share after 3 years.

• Westgate Resorts Scammers

Comments

You should have sent an "official letter" to CFI to cancel your timeshare. "Official" mail provides tracking, proof of delivery.