1.6
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I felt bullied and stressed the entire time I was there. I was bullied and pressured into purchasing a timeshare that I will never use.

I was told that I could cancel in the state of Florida within 10 days. I purchased the timeshare on 7/31/18 and have been trying to cancel since 8/1/18. with no victory. I was finally able to get Curtis Williams on the phone today 8/2/18 and he said that the refund can take 21-30 days and rest assured that I will get no more charges.

Needless to at I don't believe a word that comes out of any of there mouths. Every time I call the number I get the same person on the phone Fernando I'm starting to think he is the only CS rep they employ. This is the biggest scam ever.

The manager Tatiyanna hand wrote a note to cancel my timeshare that read To whom this may concern I wish to cancel my contract dated 7/31/18 . WE also had to pay for WIFI $9.99 a device.

I liked: Resort.

I didn't like: Pushy sales manager, High pressure and lies.

Comments

Iggyearl

Any hand-written notes that you get from an employee do not represent a cancellation. You need to read your contract and follow the instructions in it.

You have a legal right to cancel your contract IN WRITING by sending a letter to the company at the address they specify. Any persons who signed the original contract must sign the rescission letter.

For more info, go to www.tug2.net and look for help in the advice section. If you do not cancel this contract within the 10 day period, you will be stuck with a life-time contract.