Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
3.3

We recently went on a mini get away to the Myrtle Beach Resort, we arrived and had excellent service, we then went to see the room, it was very nice, however the porter, that talked to us asked us to do a tour. We decided to do so, the next morning at 8:30 we had a breakfast.

It was OK, nothing flattering, however this tour took 4 and 1/2 hours. They told us they would give us a dinner for two in which was at a Brazilan steak house, Well the directions was bogas! We spent all our time for breakfast, and my husband almost brought a vacation package. Of course I was upset about it all, DO NOT DO THE TOUR UNLESS YOU HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO SIT AND TALK.

My back started to hurt during the tour and i had to get up and walk My tour guide was named Iva, she was so sweet I felt sorry for her doing her job so well. I do not know if I want to buy from someone who gives bad directions if you do not purchase a timeshare, I was going to refer some people to them after that I will not, but know if you are staying 2 or more days think about your time if you are willing to share it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Did not get what was promised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Westgate Resorts Pros: Rooms on how nice and clean they were, Balcony view of the beach, Tour of the other rooms, Iva she is a very professional tour guide, Beach front and pools.

Westgate Resorts Cons: Time it took for the tour, Not getting what was promised, No maid service at the hotel, That i cannot refer my friends to go on the tour.

Comments